If you are a radiology manager interested in commissioning nuclear medicine services from Trinity Medical Imaging for your NHS or private hospital, please contact us to find out how we can help.
Tel: 020 3137 2155
Why use Trinity Medical Imaging for your nuclear medicine service?
- Guaranteed fast turnaround time of imaging –
- maximum one week wait for suspected cancer patients and maximum 4 weeks for routine scans. Monthly reports of turnaround times will be sent to your radiology services and cancer services mangers.
- We can work with your existing clinical pathways –
- for instance some trusts would like us to provide their staging bone scan appointments on a specific day of the week so that reports are ready for MDT discussion. This helps you achieve your 62 day time to treatment target.
- Safe and secure electronic requesting using our online portal –
- however, we will also accept fax or email (via nhsmail) requests.
- Images and reports are returned to your trust using the Image Exchange Portal –
- facilitating important MDT discussions
- reports can be sent using HL7 messaging directly to your radiology information system
- Subspecialist reporting of nuclear medicine examinations –
- Including peer-review of imaging reports following Royal College of Radiologist standards, to ensure quality.
- No problems with recruitment of appropriately trained staff
- Easy access to Trinity Medical Imaging for patients –
- easily accessible with free ample car parking on site with easy access from the M25
- less than 200m from national rail station, and accessible by several local bus routes.
At Trinity Medical Imaging we can provide a fully managed nuclear medicine service for some or all of your nuclear medicine needs. We can provide a scan and report service, or just a scanning service if you prefer.
Flexible contracts, ranging from no minimum term with a simple cost-per-patient tariff, to a long-term all-inclusive service agreement.
Please contact us for further details and latest prices.