Our Patients’ Charter
- You will be treated with courtesy and respect by all Trinity Medical Imaging personnel.
- We will contact you within one working day of receiving a referral to arrange an appointment.
- We will endeavour to perform all urgent and cancer imaging within one week and routine imaging within four weeks. If we cannot perform your imaging within this timescale, we will offer you an explanation.
- Our standard is to see 80% of patients within 20 minutes of their appointment time. If you have waited longer than this please ask the Receptionist for an explanation.
- We aim to answer the telephone within six rings.
- All comments and suggestions about the service are welcome. Please use the online feedback form or complete a form available at reception.
- If you have a complaint please speak to any member of staff. Your complaint will be dealt with in a professional and efficient manner.
- We wish to make Trinity Medical Imaging as accessible as possible. If you have hearing, visual or physical difficulties please let the receptionist know so that we can enable you to fully use our services.