Information for the scan preparation
- Information for patients having a bone scan
- Information for patients having a DaTscan
- Information for patients having a nuclear medicine gastric emptying study
- Information for patients having a nuclear medicine GI bleed scan
- Information for patients having a nuclear medicine parathyroid (sestamibi) scan
- Information for patients having a thyroid uptake scan
- Information for patients having an isotope kidney (renal) scan
- Information for patients having an isotope renogram
- Information for patients having an SeHCAT study
Education and training manual
Resources and external websites
There are many resources available to aid in the planning and implementation of careers:
- Health Careers Website
- Royal Colleges
- BMJ Careers
- HEE Specialty Recruitment
- 10 Career Planning Tips for New Foundation Doctors
- Information for Scotland
- Information for Wales
- Information for Northern Ireland
- Health Careers – the newly launched website which has materials and resources as well as comprehensive specialty overviews
- UKFPO – For information on how to apply to the Foundation Programme, what to expect during your training, how assessments work, how to get the most out of your Foundation Learning Portfolio and what resources are available to help you decide on your future career
- BMJ careers – many jobs and training posts are advertised here and the site also offers careers advice and information and careers fairs.
- Doctors.net – provides information on job opportunities and other services.
- HSJ – Health Service Journal provides information on jobs and other items of interest.
- COPMeD – the Conference of Postgraduate Deans, which act as a focal point for postgraduate medical and dental education.
- GMC – General Medical Council – an independent statutory body.
- London Mentoring -Foundation doctors based in London Shared Services trusts have access to the London Shared Services coaching and mentoring facilities.
- NHS Trusts list